Changing the Future through the Valuable Lessons from Difficult Life Experiences

I am in concurrence, that all experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time can become a source of valuable lessons for the future. This is probably in keeping with the old saying, “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” It tells us how we should approach difficult situations in our lives. We should welcome seemingly difficult life experiences, rather than abhorring them, as they can be sources of priceless life lessons. Keep in mind that even the sour-tasting lemons can be transformed into something delicious.

Life lessons come from all our experiences, whether good or bad. Some lessons come in sweet packages and give us excitement and joy. However, the most life-changing experiences are often the toughest ones. These experiences may cause us to crumble and fall. They can become a source of pain and bitterness. However, we need to be willing to learn and grow and to face these tough experiences with an open heart and mind.

Without the willingness to learn the lessons brought about by our difficult experiences, they can become major obstacles that could limit our potentials. Even if things seem not to go our way, we need to acknowledge that all are part of the learning experience in life.

Many years ago, I took the board examination for Certified Public Accountants twice and failed both times. Experiencing back-to-back failures seem to be the end of the road for me. I felt I have reached the breaking point of my life. However, I realized that wallowing in pain would not make my situation any better. 

Through those failures, I learned that I have a strong penchant at organizing events. I am now an event planner and I have never felt more accomplished and satisfied than working in this field. Without the difficult experience, I have not discovered my true passion.


Our life experiences may not always be beautiful, but they always bring beautiful lessons that could change our future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Countries with the Best Basic Education Access

Relevant Kidney Disease Facts and Stats

Seven Cool Lessons from Ralph Waldo Emerson, The Coolest Man Who Ever Lived